One-Day Tennis Camp Jan. 23
When school is out, we’re open! Drop your kids off with us on Monday, Jan. 23 for a day of action-packed tennis. With our One-Day Camps at the Alper JCC, you can keep your kid(s) active all day whenever school…
Keep your kids active all year whenever school is out! Our camp includes recreational tennis for beginners and structured training (utilizing the USTA’s red, orange, and green dot system) for intermediate to advanced players. In the afternoon, campers can cool down in our Jr. Olympic swimming pool before springing back into action on the courts. For younger campers, we offer optional indoor sports, arts and crafts, playground time, and/or recreational swimming in the JCC’s miniature pool. For your convenience, before/after-care is also available. Last but not least, the pool is heated, so even on a cold day of Winter Camp, your kids can enjoy swimming!
Professional coaching, beautiful facilities, and nonstop action make for an experience your child will never forget!
▶ When: Winter Break (2 weeks) • Spring Break (one week)
▶ Where: At the Dave and Mary Alper JCC
Winter Break, Week 1: December 22 – December 26, 2014
Winter Break, Week 2: December 29 – January 2, 2015
$210 per week full day, $125 per week half day
No camp December 25 or January 1
Spring Break: March 23 – March 27, 2015
$240 per week full day, $140 per week half day
• Heated pool: Kids can enjoy swimming even when it’s cold outside!
• Before and after-care from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at $5 per hour per family.
• 10% discount for siblings after first child’s registration is paid in full.
• 10% discount for JCC members. Only one discount applicable per child.
• Lunch may be brought or purchased at the Nosh Bar.
• Daily rates available: $65 full day, $45 half day